To those of you that know my Sydney (or Sidda as we call her) this blog will be of no surprise to you. Sydney is obsessed with cheerleading but she can't do "real" cheerleading until she is six. So for now we take dance and try to pretend it is like cheerleading. She watched Cheer Nation on Lifetime TV religiously and wants to "cheer like the big girls" and owns 3 cheerleading outfits. She did 2 mini cheer camps this year; the first at Box Elder High and the second at Ogden High. She was in heaven and asks when she can cheer again. What am I going to do for the next 2 years and 2 months til she is 6? She also thought it was "no fair" that Huntie got his Halloween picture on the 'puter and not her so I have included that as well. She was nicknamed by her nursery leader at church "The Diva" and she certainly lives up to the title. Especially when she told my mom (her grandma) "Hey Grandma Boyle watch me! I'm bringin' Sexy Back!" Yes, I have my hands full.
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Dance vs Cheer
To those of you that know my Sydney (or Sidda as we call her) this blog will be of no surprise to you. Sydney is obsessed with cheerleading but she can't do "real" cheerleading until she is six. So for now we take dance and try to pretend it is like cheerleading. She watched Cheer Nation on Lifetime TV religiously and wants to "cheer like the big girls" and owns 3 cheerleading outfits. She did 2 mini cheer camps this year; the first at Box Elder High and the second at Ogden High. She was in heaven and asks when she can cheer again. What am I going to do for the next 2 years and 2 months til she is 6? She also thought it was "no fair" that Huntie got his Halloween picture on the 'puter and not her so I have included that as well. She was nicknamed by her nursery leader at church "The Diva" and she certainly lives up to the title. Especially when she told my mom (her grandma) "Hey Grandma Boyle watch me! I'm bringin' Sexy Back!" Yes, I have my hands full.
Labels:
Sydney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Marci,
After reading my email from David I decided to catch up on your Blog. Wow! You have added alot. The glamour shot picture is gorgeous. I should find mine and share it with you someday. Since you are one of my "young and hip" friends I enjoy texting with you although I prefer our old-fashioned conversations on the phone. Your kids pictures are awesome! Can't wait to share with you all the "cheerleading" drama in the next few years. Been there and done that...moved on to sports! But I will be your listening ear. Have a great day and keep posting the updates. I love to read them.
Love, Carol
Post a Comment