Monday, April 2, 2007

The Bunny Easter


S calls any Easter Egg hunt or the Easter Bunny "The Bunny Easter". She will say "Mommy can we go buy candy for the Bunny Easter Hunt. So now I'm so confused that I call it that now! I am in charge of the Perry City Easter Egg Hunt this year....shocking I know as I never volunteer for anything LOL! This entails stuffing candy into 1500 plastic eggs, putting together 10 prize baskets for the golden ticket winners, hiding 1500 eggs on Saturday morning and cleaning up after. Am I a glutten for punishment...for sure! I love Easter well let me clarify I LOVE EASTER CANDY! Cadbury creme eggs are my favorite along with Cadbury chocolate eggs, chocolate covered marshmallow eggs, all candy unique to Easter. I need to stock up or I'll be in shock when the holiday ends. If anyone is bored this week feel free to come over stuff a few eggs! The picture above is from last easter with S in her "Belle" dress.

No comments: