We successfully made it through the crazy Easter weekend. After filling 2000 plastic eggs for the Perry City Easter Egg hunt on Friday night we spend Saturday morning "hiding" the 2000 eggs. That hunt was over in about 1 minute and then we took H down to the Real soccer game and then up to the S's for another Egg hunt and a campfire with marshmallows and hamburgers. The Bunny Easter came and we had a Easter morning egg hunt and rushed off to church. We then went out to the B's for yet another egg hunt. Here are a few pictures of the "pink" family on Easter morning before church. S has a pink dress, H has a pink shirt, and I have a pink shirt...pink is the new black. I'm glad the weekend is over and back to my "normal" life. Sadly I am out of my favorite Easter candy and will have to wait another year for the best candy all year!
No comments:
Post a Comment