


This is my H doing what he loves...playing in the snow. Well, yesterday he had the day off a school and I was a little apprehensive to have him home all day with S...just think fighting! He asked what he could do to earn some money so he unloaded the dishwasher, took out the trash, cleaned his room and vacuumed his room. That was a surprise! Then he asked if he shoveled the driveway could he earn some money...I thought sure he'll do a couple swipes with the shovel and be done as we do have quite a large driveway. HE SHOVELED THE WHOLE DRIVEWAY WITH THAT DARN SHOVEL! What a man! By the time E got home the neighbor was shoveling his driveway so he went over and thanked him for doing our driveway! That's how good H did the driveway! (please see the pictures above to view his hard work) I am one proud Mama! Just a side note...I NEVER shovel the driveway and don't know to use the 4-wheeler with the plow so it couldn't have been me!
1 comment:
Wow Marci you guys got some snow! Thats so fun, hope all is going well. Take care,
Post a Comment