Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Little Graduate...

Little Miss Sydney graduated from preschool this week! Yeah! I noticed many of the mom's had tears and were crying but my little S was so excited why cry? She simply cannot wait for Kindergarten and to get to ride the bus and learn new things. Her teacher said that she was "a witty little girl that should be in 2nd or 3rd grade"! She is so awesome and I love her to death.

Just a side note...despite the poll results about cheer/dance Sydney will be taking both. I know her and I had a lengthy conversation with her dance teacher and she definitely has the talent and personality to do both. Thanks for your votes but little Miss Syd gets to pick her fate and besides look at her picture below...could you do that when you were 5?!?! I did try to get her to play soccer but she said "that is for BOYS, not dancer girls"!




1 comment:

Carol said...

Go for it Sydney!!! You are a cutie!! If I only had one girl I would let her do both too. You know me....I let my kids do as much as possible to run me crazy. I love it!!!
Love, Carol