Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy 4th...



So, as many of you know I am the Chairman of the Perry City 4th of July...shocking I know. Well, this year has gotten away from me and I feel like I am on the verge of losing it! The celebreation begins on Monday and I still have quite a to do list...

-Buy 30 cases of soda for family movie night

-Purchase Parade Candy

-Purchase & Make Posters for the Parade

-Find/Get decorations for Baby Contest & Uncle Sam/Miss Liberty

-Pick up plaques for awards
-Shoot myself for say YES this year!
-Find cars for the Grandmarshals & other awards winners...anyone got convertibles?

I am too overwhelmed to list any more for fear I will quit! All the while I am still the Mom, wife, daughter, employee, etc.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Feeling about the same....Hoping I can make the coke trailer a success without too many complaints. I didn't realize how much time I would spend at the park....And why did I enter Domino's float in the parade? Oh dear...And I am having company. Never come when we need emotional support but always there for celebration and free pizza!!
I have total faith in you. You always pull it off 110%.
Carol