I have been looking for a blog about how to do little girls hair and I found it! I actually found a few but here is my favorite so far:
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com
I realize that most mom's have some innate talent to do little girls hair but I don't so I turn for others for help. I can braid my own hair but it is waaaaay different to do it on someone else so the tutorials on this blog are way helpful. Now don't be expecting this great, awesome hair on Sydney cuz she doesn't hold still for more than 2 minutes but I can now be more effective in my 2 minutes.
Just another reason that I LOVE having a girl:)
Dad Update: After a litte scare last night I think we are out of the woods now! I haven't been up for 20+ hours in a long time so today will be a little slow!
No comments:
Post a Comment