
Um no I'm not pregnant but I am sick...why? Who knows but this is exactly how I felt when I was pregnant so it is always a good reminder why I am done having kids! I woke up feeling sluggish but got ready to go to the dentist and Eric stopped to get me a Coke to settle my stomach and I knew I was done. I held out from throwing up til we got home but just barely!
I fear that I have a massive ear infection and it is causing me to feel dizzy and nauseous...it is sooooo painful. I know your all thinking that only little kids get ear infections but not me! I am blessed to get them a few times a year. Usually I don't have any pain because the nerve endings in my ears are so damaged that I only feel it when it get really bad...like now! These fantastic ear infections are what has caused my "significant" hearing loss...so no I am not ignoring you I just can hear you!:) At my last ENT Dr. visit about 5 years ago I was told I have the hearing of a 65yr old...lovely! Luckily my children have not had my ear problems...they have each only had 1, yes 1, ear infection...weird but I give the credit to Dr. Dad!
Thanks out to Eric for going to the grocery store for my Sprite & Saltines along with food for the kids:) Thanks to my friend Lori for calling to have Sydney come over and play...she must have been inspired! Thanks to Hunter for taking care of me all day & bringing me whatever I asked for!
No comments:
Post a Comment