Despite what many people think I really do have cousins that I like and it was fun to catch up with them at the wedding on Saturday. I have so many good/crazy memories with my Chino cousins. Thanksgiving at Grandma's church, picking cherries, teasing Grandma & Grandpa cuz they were CRAZY! Good times always and now we can keep up with each other's families with our blogs! I only have 8 cousins on the Chino side so let's see if I can name them...Mateo, Miguel, Rafe, Gabe, Ari, Tomas, Luis & Jessie! Hope to see you guys at Christmas!PS This pic was from Grandma Chino's funeral...not the wedding! LOL!
2 comments:
Are you sure you weren't at a
funeral??? I would never have
guessed wedding from that pic!
Kim
Hi Marci,
I love the blogging world...it makes it so easy to stay updated with everyone. Your daughter is adorable and your son is all boy! I think it would be great to get everyone together at Christmas. Let us know.
Kychelle
Post a Comment