I am a little late for this challenge but comes from South Breeze Farms...
"In honor of the month of November, which boasts a most wonderful holiday, I'd like to encourage all of you to join me for the 2nd Annual Giving Thanks Challenge! All you have to do is post one thing you're thankful for each day somewhere on your blog. It doesn't even have to be an actual thought-out post. Just start making a list on your sidebar - somewhere you can see it every day to encourage an attitude of thankfulness."
I will do 6 to catch up...
#1 I am thankful for my kids health. They are rarely sick and haven't been to the pediatrician for 3 years for an illness!
#2 I am thankful for a beautiful, intelligent & loving daughter...right now she has my Ipod cranked to Hannah Montana and dancing up a storm in front of the mirror. My little rock star diva!
#3 I am thankful for a handsome, super smart & thoughtful son...he is watching Mythbusters with his Dad right now & loving it!
#4 I am thankful for a caring husband. I have not been in the greatest of health lately and he has stepped up and taken care of me & everyone else!
#5 I am thankful for the weather! I love cold weather and love to hear & smell the rain!
#6 I am thankful for mondern medicine. As much as I dread going to Chemo (we go tomorrow!) I am grateful that it is here to keep my Mom alive so she can watch my kids grow up.
You can click on the side link to join the Giving Thanks Challenge...its never too late!
No comments:
Post a Comment