I am seriously the worst traveler! I love being home and sleeping in my own bed but we made a trip to Vegas for what else...a soccer tournament! Here are some highlights...
Hoover Dam...it was really a cool place to visit and a little scary for those of us scared of heights!



The reason for the trip!

Can you believe how big that other player is?!?!

At the Venetian...my kids were totally enthralled with "Vegas"! Me not so much!

You can never go wrong with Nicolas Cage!
6 comments:
Looks like fun! How did the boys do? I haven't heard. Is that really Nicolas Cage? So cool!
You crack me up. I love Vegas, next time send me. I'll take your kids, no problem.
I am so jealous. I want to go someplace warm!! Look like you had a fun time!
Marci, your kids are darling. It was fun to read your blog. And I love the dinner blog you have. I am always looking for ideas for meals.
Bonnie Clark
I hope you don't mind I sent your blog address to my niece in Vernal. She is pregnant with boy #4 and was looking for some easy dinner ideas. She works full time. Thanks...
Carol
YOU GOT TO MEET HIM!!??
IS HE REAL?
Post a Comment