Saturday, June 27, 2009

What Have I Been Doing....

Yep, I am the Chairperson (AGAIN) for the Perry City 4th of July Celebration so...
Guess what we will be doing ALL next week....Everyone should feel free to come & have some fun!

Monday, June 29th
Food Stands & Booths Open
6:00pm Men's & Co-Ed
Softball Tournament Begins

Tuesday, June 30th
Food Stands & Booths Open
6:00pm Men's & Co-Ed
Softball Tournament Begins

Wednesday, July 1st
Food Stands & Booths Open
6:00pm Men's & Co-Ed
Softball Tournament Begins
7:00pm Baby Contest
7:30 Uncle Sam/Miss Liberty Contest

Thursday, July 2nd
Food Stands & Booths Open
6:00pm Men's & Co-Ed
Softball Tournament Begins

Friday, July 3rd
Hamburger Stand & Booths Open
6:00pm Softball Tournament
9:30pm (dark) Family Movie Night
at the Dale Young Park
Free Popcorn & Drinks, Bring blankets, chairs, Mosquito Spray and enjoy a movie at the park! Madagascar 2!!

Saturday, July 4th
7:00am Flag Ceremony
7:10am to 10:00am Town Breakfast
7:15am Mile Fun Run & 5K Freedom Run
8:00am Softball Tournament Begins
10:00 Car Show at Dale Young Nature Park
11:00am Parade Begins
Food Stands, Kids Games & Booths Open
12:15pm Skydivers
12:30pm National Anthem
12:35pm Community Awards Ceremony
1:00pm Bingo, Horseshoe Tournament, Softball Games
3:00pm Mud Rally
Sydney & I last year at the Miss Liberty Contest...she wasn't even eligible to win because I am on the City Council but had fun participating!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I am sure it will be another success. You always do a wonderful job leading out city celebrations....
See ya there sometime!
Carol