Warning...Overload of Chris Daughtry Pictures!
For my Birthday I went to see Daughtry in concert in Las Vegas! For everyone that knows me they know I have loved Chris Daughtry since I saw him on his first audition on AI...if you don't know me trust me I love him!
We headed down on Friday bright and early and hung out in Vegas that night. Then Saturday we sat by the pool and then went to the concert! It was nice to just relax--that's it! The concert was at Pure Nightclub in Caesar's Palace and we were so close to the stage! This was his last concert on his nightclub tour so we were lucky to be in such a small venue to see him!
This is Chris Daughtry singing one song with the band that opened for him called "The David Hodges Band" They were soooooooo good!
This is the opening song with Chris singing in a beanie...he threw that off after the first song cuz it was sooooo HOT!
He was such a good singer and it was super loud and crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment