If you don't know my Mom already has a looooong list of health issues
...Cancer...
Pulmonary Disease...
Neuropathy...
Osteoarthritis...
Severe Osteoporosis...etc...
...What more could be wrong?
Doesn't she just have pnemonia and we can go home?
That was my plan and today life didn't go according to my plan
(duh does it ever?)
My poor Mom was diagnosed with...
Congestive Heart Failure...
what?...seriously?...are you sure?...
Yep its for real....add it to the list...
...add the new meds to her list...
...add another doc to the list...
...her birthday is this Thursday, March 4th...
...and we still get to do Chemo on Friday...
...Yeah...
3 comments:
That sucks to hear that marc, I LOVE your mom!! I think she is the toughest lady i know, so with that said if any one can handle this hurdle, she definetly can!
Life throws curve balls at you sometimes, that's for sure. One thing I've had to learn, the hard way, is to stay positive. There are going to be those down days, but, the more positive we are, the better we will all be. We need to stay positive for your mom, especially. I know she is one special lady, and the trials she has faced through her life and recently are helping not just her grow, but they should be helping all of us grow. We just have to lean on each other...we'll make it through...I promise. Love you.
Marci! I hate that she has to deal with all of these health problems...It hardly seems fair...But she is the perfect example of grace...She is a true, classy lady...Your family is in my prayers for sure...Love ya.
Post a Comment