Here are my 2 beautiful kids ready for the 1st day of School!
I don't want them to be big but they are and I am sad!
Here is Lil Miss 2nd Grader!
Skinny jeans, Plaid Shirt, and Sparkle Shoes!
She requested straight hair today!
My Big 6th Grader!
Skinny Jeans too!

Yes, he gets a locker this year...6 class periods...gym clothes...etc
This Mom is totally not ready for him to go to the "big" schooL!
He looks so little next to his school!

He was so excited to go and not one bit nervous!
What's the big deal Mom?!?

Sydney is at the "big" school this year too!
Big for her anyway!

He poses are all sassy!
Can you see the attitude just by her stance?

Off my little boy goes to the big school!

BOth asked a million times...can I go to the bus NOW?!?!
Rain didn't stop either one from being excited!
What am I going to do with both in school now?
DUH Work MORE!
No comments:
Post a Comment