I know many of you get super bored always reading about my kids but they are my life and what I love the most and really I don't have time for anything else...and I LOVE it that way!
Hunter's first band concert...
yes he was excited and nervous!
He is playing the clarinet and you can kinda see him...of course I can--I'm his Mom!
This is the 6th Grade 1st Trimester Band and they did great!
I thought this would be the only band concert but he has one next Trimester...that will be the last!
Because as he told me..."No offense Mom but kids in band in high school aren't like cool ya know?"
No buddy I'm not offended!
Because as he told me..."No offense Mom but kids in band in high school aren't like cool ya know?"
No buddy I'm not offended!
I'm very proud of my Hunter for doing his best and having fun and learning even just a little about music!
We watched the Billy Joel "Uptown Girl" music video and found some inspiration!
She hates the shrug so its a no go and we're not sure about the hat while dancing!
Now I just need to do a little/lot of rhinestoning!
Add rhinestoned fishnets and black jazz shoes and we're ready!

She hates the shrug so its a no go and we're not sure about the hat while dancing!
Now I just need to do a little/lot of rhinestoning!Add rhinestoned fishnets and black jazz shoes and we're ready!

What a cute girl! I can't wait for competitions!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment