I think I got a taste of what picking out a Wedding dress will be like with my Sydney Ann!
Grandma Boyle and I took her to pick out a baptism dress and wow!
She of course wanted to try on EVERY dress possible...Grandma LOVED that of course.
Those 2 could shop ALL day...not me! I hate shopping!
Here are our top picks...
My Favorite:)
This was Sydney's favorite when we looked online but not so much in the store!
My 2nd Favorite...her 3rd Favorite!

You can see Grandma in the background just loving all of it!


THE WINNER!
This is Sydney and Grandma's Favorite...mine too!
This is Sydney and Grandma's Favorite...mine too!
She is so in love with this dress!
This is the dress she will wear to be confirmed in after she is baptized.
This is her actual Baptism Dress that she will go in the water in to be baptized in!
Aunt Pam made it for her and she is SO IN LOVE WITH IT!
It still needs a few more flowers...she is one lucky girl!

Her beautiful white dresses!
I am so blessed to have a beautiful, smart, kind, and talented daughter who makes good choices and allows me to be her Mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment