Saturday, March 5, 2011

{The Sweetest Thing....}

I was asked to volunteer at Sydney's school because she was chosen to be in an Accelerated Math class and the Mom's are supposed to help...about 20 kids out of the 160 2nd graders were chosen...what a smarty pants and at math no less!!
Here is my Sydney in her new math class...so cute!

Sydney is also such a sweet little spirit
This is what she wrote for her Star Student poster about who her hero is...
Her Grandma Boyle is her hero because...
She is so Nice...
She has Cancer...
She will give us Food...
I got to stay and have school lunch with my sweet girl and her little friends!
They were so cute and all wanted to hold my hands and give me hugs!

Like I tell her every night at bedtime...I'm so lucky to be your Mom!

No comments: