My Hunter...
I washed his uniform...packed his bags...bought him treats...hugged & kissed him so tight...
and sent him off to Vegas for ANOTHER Soccer Tournament!
Of course being his biggest fan I am so, so sad I couldn't go...
but little Miss Sydney has her first dance competition this weekend--
if only I could be in 2 places at once!
He got new cleats and is so excited to play down there again!
I miss him already! My Cute, Cute Boy!
I miss him already! My Cute, Cute Boy!
got to come to my City Council Meeting with me!
She got super bored (everyone does) and came up and sat on my lap and we snuck this picture during the meeting!
This is what I REALLY do during City Council Meetings--Solitaire!
I think this is what ALL Politicians are doing during their meetings!
She had fun and got to see what Mom does at her "meetings"!

This is what I REALLY do during City Council Meetings--Solitaire!I think this is what ALL Politicians are doing during their meetings!
She had fun and got to see what Mom does at her "meetings"!


No comments:
Post a Comment