Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Tiny Dancer...

My Sweet Sassy Sydney! I couldn't be a prouder Mom of this little spirit!

I never imagined I would be a "Dance Mom" and I'm still not a good one!

Sydney's first Solo performance was Friday...and I was a nervouse wreck....

I wanted to vomit, cry and faint all at the same time when they announced her name.

She was definitely born to be on a stage...it takes A LOT of courage to go out on a stage by yourself and dance...and she did it!

What a beautiful girl with a special spirit!

I did put together her entire costume

down to the hair piece...

and I was up til 2:00am Thursday night rhinestoning it!

Isn't she so adorable in it! She is in LOVE with this hair piece! So many strangers came up and complimented her on her costume! Whew...I can kinda be a dance Mom! I love this picture! Such a cool picture of me and my Tiny Dancer! Here are some pictures from her routine...they show off her amazing talents!

She is amazing!
She pointed out that her knee is bent...



This dance definitely let her personality shine through!

Such a big stage for a Tiny Girl!One of my favorite pics!

She nailed all her moves and did awesome!



She got 3rd Attendant and little Miss Diva was UNHAPPY!

Its so hard raising a perfectionist!

I say this all the time but I am so lucky to be Sydney's Mom!

It was so overwhelming to watch her up on that stage all by herself!

No comments: