Friday, May 13, 2011

Hunter Update!

With all the Dance Competitions and Baptism craziness I don't want to forget my cutest Hunter!


Spring Soccer Season is in full swing and his LaRoca team is doing really well!


My cute lil soccer player eating on the way to the game!






Hunter spent the last month "qualifying" for the school Pentathalon.


Here hs is below with his Cool Black Socks pulled up...I asked if that was the cool way to wear your socks and he say "I don't know if anyone else does it...it's how I wear them!"
And when your 12 1/2 you absolutely HATE your Mom taking your picture at school stuff BUT look how CUTE he is! AND at least I wasn't the Mom out on the gym floor with the HUGE camera! He ended up taking 4th place--good job Hunt!!!


And my children seem to do things I have zero experience with so I am very unhelpful...i.e. the earpiercing and now Hunter is a Contact Wearing Kid!

Ugggg...it grosses me out to watch him touch his eye!


Poor kid...when they put them on him for the first time he said it was like seeing everything in HD! Worst Mom ever moment!!!


He is really good at taking them in and out now and takes really good care of them!


Again...such a cutie!



No comments: