Sunday, January 1, 2012

Look Back at 2011

2011

Started out 2011 with a trip to Las Vegas with me and my kids for a soccer tournament...

yep I drove all by myself!

In February we had another tournament in St George...we had so much fun!





In March my beautiful Sydney turned 8!

Then this beautiful Sydney got baptized...what a sweet girl! Sydney did her first Dance Solo this year...she is awesome!
I traveled A LOT this year including New York...it was such an awesome experience! Hunter started playing on a new soccer team...well 2 teams really!
We had another successful 4th of July which included meeting Senator Hatch and Elder Perry!
First time in the Ocean for Sydney and Hunter in 2011
...they loved it...
we definitely need to go back!
First time at DisneyLand and California adventure...so fun!
My Hunter got his first deer archery hunting!

Hunter started 7th Grade and Sydney started 3rd Grade...they are growing up too fast!

We watched A LOT of Warrior Football!

Sydney and I went to the Taylor Swift Concert...we LOVED it!
Hunter's first time getting stitches...7 to be exact...yikes!
My baby boy turned 13 and is now officially a teenager with braces and all!

This is definitely a new challenge for me!


We had an awesome Christmas!

And ended the year together...DANCING together!


2011 was a year of many challenges, changes, and fun times!


I did so many things I NEVER thought I would do or COULD do but I did it!


We survived and had so much fun along the way.


We look forward to so many awesome things in 2012...

No comments: