Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend went a little like this...
Friday night was Sydney's last competition...we were sad but she did so awesome!
Her Lyrical and Jazz got Diamond Ratings (the highest) and were category winners!
She is so pretty and so talented...I just love her.
On Saturday Hunter had 3 games...which made 7 games for the week...phew!
My greatest fear with these braces came true...getting hit in the mouth with the ball...this was the result along with a bloody white jersey...GROSS
On Sunday morning at 7:00am I woke up to this from my Sydney...she is AWESOME!
Being a single Mom on Mother's Day was difficult but Sydney did so much to make it special.
She made me this card and bought me flowers with her own Birthday money...she is AWESOME!


 We went to visit My Mom...they sure love their Grandma!

 I still had to do what I usually do on Sunday...laundry, dishes, Primary lesson, clean the house, cook dinner but that is what doing this on my own entails and I wouldn't trade it...
I get to snuggle these 2 every night and it's the best thing ever!

No comments: