Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today was again the moments I live for with my kids and is was Sydney that was so AWESOME today!
She competed in her school Triathalon and that is a BIG deal for this little dancing Diva.
We had a hard time finding "athletic" shorts for her to wear but we found a pair from a dance she was in a few years ago.
It fell on my day off so I got to be there to cheer her on!
 And guess what? This little sassy girl and her partner got 3rd Place!! YEAH!!! She totally killed it in the bike ride and I am so happy she tried something new! And did so well!
Tonight was Sydney's Final Dance Recital for the Year
I got her roses...pink of course

I love having such a talented daughter and I love her so much...
She makes me so proud to be her Mom

 Isn't she so beautiful?
I love that when people say: "Oh Sydney you're so pretty!" And she says "I know...I look like my Mom"
So sweet!
Along with her 3 Competition Dances she finally got to perform her Tap routine to Kung Fu Fighting
It was so cute!
Hopefully I can upload all her dances next!
 We have finally finished the Soccer and Dance Seasons for the year...but no worries it all starts over next week with TRYOUTS!! UGGGG!

No comments: