Hunter went to BYU Soccer Camp this year and I had my reservations about it...you know BYU and all BUT he had the time of his life!
He went with some friends from Perry and they stayed in the dorms...and loved it!
He went with some friends from Perry and they stayed in the dorms...and loved it!
All you can eat food and BYU Creamery Chocolate Milk and Ice Cream!
8 HOURS OF SOCCER A DAY...what could be better!
He was on the younger end of the camp and kept right up with the high school boys!
His "team" for the week...he's the smallest one in the middle!
The Goalie plays for Rampage as well and knew Hunter from the club!
He said the time just flew by and he wanted to stay longer!
He said 60% of the campers were from out of state so he got to meet lots of new people.
Officially a BYU Fan now and wants to go to college at BYU...just like his Uncle Randy!
I'm so glad he loved it BUT I missed him!
He does look cute in his BYU Blue!
BTW...I will be a TERRIBLE Missionary Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment