An awesome going away party deserves yummy treats so I made 2 kinds!
Banana Cake and Peanut Butter Bars!
Hunter's reaction to my desserts: "Mom you must HATE me!"
Hunter's reaction to my desserts: "Mom you must HATE me!"
That kids hates banana's and peanut butter!
Sorry buddy everybody LOVED them both!
Grandma worked so hard to have such a great going away party...with Cars plates, cups and napkins for Noah!
I'm trying so hard to get pics with my kids and Grandma in them...she is doing so much better now!
And here is Grandpa doing what he does best...teasing Hunter about his "girlfriends"!
Here is who the party is in honor of...saying goodbye to our precious Fiona, Noah & Courtney!
Randy is already in Virginia working at his new University...Longwood University
I love Noah's obsession with Cars...I will miss him but promised to Skype...A LOT!
I could simply just not get enough of my Lil Fiona...we will miss them so much!
I can't wait to go to Virginia and visit them!
No comments:
Post a Comment