Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today was supposed to be a fun, relaxing day with my Sydney but it was not *sigh*
I took her for her 9 year old well child visit today and it turned out to be a day in the hospital getting tests and scheduling more tests for tomorrow.
I was hoping her ER visit was just a random pain but she still has blood in her urine and has frequent pain.
The doctor thinks she has kidney stones and a possible kidney condition causing them....*sigh*
This is her BRAVE face before they took about a quart of blood...this Mom did not do well in the lab
 I took her to her favorite lunch spot...Rumbi! She was oh so happy! 
And we hit Justice after for some clothes!
 She is being so brave...better than I am! I try so hard to keep my kids healthy. We eat lots of fruits and veggies. Go to all our check ups. Drink lots of water. Exercise. I HATE that she is sick and in pain....
This was on our way home from an exhausting day...
Hopefully tomorrow I can be as brave as she is at the hospital for more tests...
My  lil baby girl...love you!

No comments: