Tonight was an answer to my prayers....this scripture was given on the big screen tonight at the Harvest of Faith Celebration
This is my son...my first born...he is his Mommy...personality and all...
I couldn't be more proud of him....
Here he is at 6:00AM...so excited for the Harvest of Faith Celebration performance for the Brigham City Temple dedication weekend....
.
Over 3,000 kids participated and tickets were very limited so I was so blessed to be able to go tonight
It was my worst nightmare...HUGE crowd and lines to get in but I waited...it was worth the wait!
This is Elder L. Tom Perry and Elder Russell M Nelson talking to the youth...and it was amazing!
They were so inspirational...I loved listening to them!
The 3,000 youth opening the program in their Temple T-Shirts...it was such a sight!
There were stakes from Box Elder County and Oneida County in Idaho which is the official Temple District of the Brigham City Temple.
Each Stake had a themed performance...Early Indian Settlers, Danish Settlers to Mantua, Mexican Migrant Workers, Mormon Pioneers below
The meeting of the Railroads at Promontory, The Bird Refuge, ATK Industries, The Depression Era...I think I missed 2 or 3 numbers...it was quite a night of entertainment!
And here are our kids from the Perry/Willard Stake!
We are representing Agriculture and the Famous Fruit Highway...we had the most kids and they looked AWESOME!!!
This was the best pic I could get of Hunter in the back of course!
It was so awesome to see and hopefully I can upload some of the video I took!
The ending number were all the kids dressed as "Missionaries" singing "I Love to See the Temple"...the tears came down my face...
It was an AMAZING sight to see the bright spirits of all these youth...my spirit was lifted...

No comments:
Post a Comment