Saturday, June 18, 2011

Soccer Park Ribbon Cutting Ceremony...

I had to add this really cool picture I was sent of Hunter kicking the first goal!


Today we had our official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new Centennial Soccer Park in Perry City. 6 years ago when I took office we had the idea to put a soccer park on this land owned by the city and it's finally done! It is nice to see some of our hard work as City Officials finally done!

Official Ribbon Cutting


In this picture you can see the upper field and lower field. The lower field is ready to play on...it will be a while for the upper field.
Sydney trying out the new goal!


Big Scissors!


Ribbon CUT!



Hunter got to shoot the first goal on the field with an FIFA World Cup Ball!


Getting Ready to Kick off the Inaugural Goal!

Sometimes its nice to have your Mom on the City Council!

After the first goal!
Such a CUTE Boy!

After the ceremony we had 2 teams play an inaugrual game...that's my Huntie playing in it!

He played the whole game! I'm so proud of him!

This is the stone that will be the sign for the new park.

We are with the owners of Geneva Rock who donated $150,000 to our park construction!


No comments: