Tuesday, August 14, 2012


I found out last Wednesday night at 11:00pm that Hunter was needed to play in a tournament the next morning at 8:20AM...there went my plans for my day off...
Here's my #27...GO Rampage!
 I had to include this pic to show how big this kid was because he landed on top of Hunter and we thought he fractured his arm...had to get an x-ray done to make sure
 Hunter has one of the best throws and is awesome at placing the ball
 This girl trashed talked Hunter and he totally took her down...didn't even pause...it shut her up fast:)
 We got free tickets to the fair and spent a couple hours looking at animals and eating lunch...in 100 degree weather :(
 My beautiful Sydney is always so happy to be in a pic with her Mommy...she is so pretty
 She was so excited to climb the rock wall...she tried 3 times and couldn't make it to the top...being the crazy, encouraging Mom I made her try til she made it!
 I knew she could do it and she did it! She was so proud of herself and I was so happy for her!
 Peaches are in season now! And the fruit stands are full of them!
We of course stopped at Pettingill's and they were yummy!
We had to go back for another game later that day.
Hunter's team made it to the championship but despite my best effort he didn't make it to the game :(
 To cap off my crazy day off I had to fill in as Mayor at my City Council meeting...what a relaxing day off!
I did get talked into going to the demolition derby Saturday night...admittedly it was fun...white trash but fun!




No comments: