Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sydney has been a dancer from the day she was born...or so I thought...
This lil girl has spent years and years watching big bro Hunter play soccer...so one Tuesday her cousins took her to play in a little 3v3 tourney...looks like fun huh?
Now she wants to play on a team...
Hunter & I took her down to the Perry Soccer fields to practice...here is Hunter taking shots on Sydney as the goalie...
And yep she blocked it! She got some skills and is pretty tough!
Here is the best coach in the world giving her tips on shooting...he took his job very serious...he's the best big brother!
They took LOTS of shots on their poor old Mom who actually blocked most of them!
Now I've got to find Sydney a team...good thing I know some very helpful Rampage coaches that could hook us up!
 I miss playing soccer...I've been asked to play Co-Ed again....I might just say yes....

No comments: