Friday, September 28, 2012


My baby boy is a teenager and is acting like one now...
..
 This is my lil Sweetheart...
she just doesn't want Mom to go to work everyday...
she wants her Mom home...
I want to be home too Sis...

 We are having some great times lately too...
Sydney has the BEST friends...and I love them!
We took Kaitlyn to the cornmaze with us and they loved it!
 I don't love them but I love being with my babies!
I had a City Council Meeting that night (talk about a discouraging position) so I had to wear my AWESOME shirt with my name on it!
I love this lil girl...
 This lil boy is getting as tall as me...
He wants to go to BYU and I want him to go there too...
I'm a BYU fan at heart...
He brought home STRAIGHT A's so far and I am SUPER proud...

No comments: