Saturday, October 27, 2012

I got to go on Sydney's fieldtrip to Hardware Ranch...a science field trip! 
Here we are on the bus...I was very happy not to drive!
 Sydney's AWESOME teacher Mr. Jeff's inspecting bugs we had just waded through freezing water to catch!
 She LOVED the whole field trip...all the hiking and dirt! 
 It was FREEZING that day but finally warmed up a bit...this girl sure does love her Mommy!
 She HAD to wear her cowgirl boots! 
 This is what happened ALL DAY and I am unhappy about it!
There were always 5-8 boys trailing behind Sydney...but hey that's the star quarterback next to her!
And he told me he has a crush on her...mmmmm
 She slept all the way home on the bus on my lap...such a sweet girl:)

 And I got to watch this the whole ride home...
I rarely get to see any views as I am ALWAYS the driver!


No comments: